Builders Licence Made Easy Terms & Conditions
All content is sold on the basis that it is used exclusively by the original purchaser.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without prior written permission of Builders Licence Made Easy. For example, taking copies of the information for distribution to others would be deemed to be a contravention of copyright regulations unless prior permission is obtained from Builders Licence Made Easy.
We reserve the right to take action against any person who contravenes our copyright.
100% Money Back Guarantee on Q&A Online Test package.
Builders Licence Made Easy guarantee a full refund to the original purchaser at the RRP at the time of purchase subject to the following conditions:
- The purchaser must complete each of the 10 tests a minimum of 20 times before sitting the examination at the Victorian Building Authority (VBA)
- Confirmation of failure to pass the online component of the examination at the VBA must be in writing from the VBA
- This offer applies the Q&A Online package and is not applicable to any other product package or offers by Builders Licence Made Easy
- Any participation in this service/package will constitute acceptance of this agreement.
Returns/ Refunds and Exchange Policy
When purchasing, your choice of the appropriate product/s should be made carefully. Simply changing your mind is not grounds for an automatic refund. Circumstances that warrant the refund of goods/services/packs are
- If the product is significantly different to that of the description of the product
- If the product is faulty
By purchasing the Application Form Preparation products indicates that you are ready to pursue your Builders Licence application. All Application Form Preparation purchased must be completed within 12 months of purchase. No refunds or exchanges will be granted.
We make all attempts to present our products as accurately as possible on our website. Please contact our Team if you have received an item that has not been correctly described. In such an event we will rectify the situation by providing the original ordered product in return for the incorrectly received product.
- The information presented is intended to provide general information in summary form. The contents do not constitute specific advice and should not be relied upon as such. Formal specific advice should be sought by users with respect to particular matters before taking action.
- Before relying on the material in any important matter, users should carefully evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
- Although the information presented in this resource is accurate to the best of their knowledge, the authors cannot guarantee that every statement is without flaw of any kind.
- The information presented cannot by itself provide all of the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to demonstrate competency. There are a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, and changes within the process.
- There is no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding the use of services and/or products on this website may be an indication of your future success or results.
- In some cases the material may incorporate or summarise views, guidelines or recommendations of third parties. Such material is assembled in good faith, but does not necessarily reflect the considered views of the Author, or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
- The authors disclaim all liability for any errors, or for any loss or other consequences resulting from any individual relying on, or acting upon, any information provided in this resource.
- For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website.
© State of Victoria, Australia
Copyright in all legislation of the Parliament of the State of Victoria, Australia, is owned by the Crown in right of the State of Victoria, Australia.
This product or service contains an unofficial version of the legislation of the Parliament of State of Victoria. The State of Victoria accepts no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of any legislation contained in this product or provided through this service.
© Builders Licence Made Easy 2018. All Rights Reserved.