HOW COACHING CAN HELP YOU?
- Face to Face, One on One….This is the closest thing to holding your hand
- Guaranteed to get you confident to go in and tackle the examination, plans tests and interview – No BS
- Work through your issues directly….No classroom, no large groups just you and our knowledgeable coaches
- Prepare to pass…. stop guessing and give yourself peace of mind
- Tailored training to ensure you leave with practical advice and practical training
- Got an issue with Span Tables, stumps and bearers, Conventional Roofs, Slab design, AS Standards, Reg’,s you name it …. We will get you right!
- You’re covered… We’re qualified Teachers experienced and guide you with tried and tested Coaching…..
- If you’re not completely satisfied that your answers are covered in a session then you get your next coaching FREE…. No Charge!
- Face to face training or via Skype… flexible options for you, doesn’t matter where you are in Victoria.
Over the years we’ve heard story after story of people going into the VBA to sit the examinations, tests or interview only to find out weeks later that they didn’t get through.
The conversation is always the same….
“I was unprepared”
“The tests were different than I thought”
“I thought from my experience I was going to be OK”
“I knew I should of got some help”
Don’t let this be you……It’s heartbreaking, time wasting and costly to fail!
Most of our clients say the One on One Coaching helps to lift their confidence and overcome the nerves in doing the Builder Registration examinations and interviews.
WE OFFER COACHING FOR:
- Preparing for your Plans Tests at the VBA
- Preparing for your Interview with the Assessor
- Application Review before submitting your Application ($130/hr)
- Bracing Exercises
- Span Table exercises
- Bearers and Joists plans
- Stump Plan exercises
- Building faults on plans
- Slabs and Footings exercises
- Truss and Conventional Roof exercises
- And much, much more in Technical knowledge
- NCC – National Construction Code- Vol 2
- AS 1684.4 Timber Framing
- AS 3700 Masonry Structures
- AS 2870 Residential Slabs and Footings
- AS 4773 Masonry in Small Buildings
- AS 3740 Waterproofing of Domestic Wet Areas
- AS 1926.1 Safety Barriers for Swimming Pools
- AS 1926.2 Location of Safety Barriers for Swimming Pools
- Acts and Regulations
One on One Coaching sessions are by appointment and time slots fill quickly so book ahead!