When it comes to a Builder Licence most of our clients really want the DB-U!

If you want to do domestic building jobs from full home and multi unit construction, extension and renovation work through to maintenance then this Builders Registration gives you the freedom to do any type of Domestic Building work.

If you’re serious about getting your DB-U then this is the how we can help you fastrack through the process to get Registered.