3 “must haves” for Domestic Builder Unlimited - Are you serious about getting Registered?
At “Builders Licence Made Easy” we can help!
Assisting hundreds of clients going for Registration -using our online learning systems, preparing documentation, one on one coaching for examinations and interview, our experience is that we get asked the same question - “what do I need, to get Registered as a Builder?”
So, the answer to this question is very simple - 3 Things! You must have the following 3 things to satisfy the VBA of your experience.
- You will need 4 - 6 completed domestic projects from start to finish.
- Provide documentation to support your application eg. Site plans/Working Drawings.
- And most importantly a completed Technical Referee Report by a Registered Builder in the class you are applying for.
It is important to understand that your application and the information you supply to the VBA is “evidence based” for them to decide whether you have the experience to be considered. The more quality evidence you provide, the more of a positive impression you make for them to accept the application.
You only get one chance to make a first good impression!
So, if you can fulfill these 3 requirements! Builders Licence Made Easy, can help you with as much or as little as you want.
We can help you with-
- Preparation of your Application Forms and with our guidance, the required evidence you need for your Portfolio. Applications Forms can be found on the VBA website see here http://www.vba.vic.gov.au/practitioners/building-registration/domestic-builder/apply
- Information designed to specifically prepare you for the examination and tests.
- And private one on one coaching to prepare you with confidence to tackle the interview with the Assessor.
If you have the “3 must haves” then what are you waiting for? Choose your licence here and find out more here.
Registration is within your reach! If you have any questions please contact me, Michael 0488 278899